“Are you planning to bring your family members to Abu Dhabi? If yes, then the foremost question that must be bothering you is how much it would cost for a family visa in Abu Dhabi.
Well, we have got all the answers for you! From the latest fees to necessary documents and procedures – this blog post will guide you through everything related to Abu Dhabi family visa cost. So, buckle up and get ready to make informed decisions.”
How much does an Abu Dhabi family visa cost?
An Abu Dhabi family visa costs AED 2,000 for the sponsor and AED 5,000 for the family members. The total cost of an Abu Dhabi family visa is AED 7,000.
What are the requirements for an Abu Dhabi family visa?
The requirements for an Abu Dhabi family visa are as follows:
- The sponsor must be a UAE national or a company registered in the UAE.
- The sponsor must provide a security deposit of AED 5,000 to the Immigration Department.
- The sponsor must provide proof of residence in the UAE in the form of a lease agreement or utility bill.
- The sponsor must provide proof of income in the form of salary slips or bank statements.
- The applicant must submit a completed application form along with all required supporting documents. These include a passport-sized photograph, a copy of the sponsor’s passport and residency visa, and copies of the applicant’s birth certificate and marriage certificate (if applicable).
- The applicant must undergo a medical examination and obtain health insurance covering their stay in the UAE.
Best Visa Service In Dubai
BlueMoon Attestation, globally recognized as the industry leader in attestation services, strives to provide professional and affordable attestation services in Dubai, UAE. Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company has a team of experienced and qualified professionals who are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients.
Blue Moon Attestation offers a wide range of services including Family Visa Services in Dubai, business visa services, tourist visa services, and more. The company is dedicated to providing its clients with the highest quality of service possible and has a strong reputation for being reliable and trustworthy.
What are the benefits of an Abu Dhabi family visa?
An Abu Dhabi family visa allows the holder to live and work in the city with their spouse and children. The visa is valid for three years and can be renewed for an additional three years.
The Abu Dhabi family visa offers many benefits to the holder including:
- The ability to live and work in Abu Dhabi with their spouse and children.
- A three-year visa can be renewed for an additional three years.
- Access to free healthcare and education for the holder and their family.
- Discounts on utilities and other services provided by the government of Abu Dhabi.
How to apply for an Abu Dhabi family visa?
To apply for an Abu Dhabi family visa You Should Choose Blue Moon Attestation Dubai Company, And submit the following documents:
- A completed visa application form
- Your passport, with at least 6 months of validity remaining
- Two passport-sized photographs
- A copy of your Emirates ID card
- A copy of your sponsor’s Emirates ID card (if applicable)
- A copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of your birth certificate (if applicable)
- Additional documents as required by the visa category you are applying for (e.g. evidence of financial means, employment letter, etc.)
Family Visa Cost
The cost of an Abu Dhabi family visa can vary depending on the type of visa you require. The processing fees, insurance premiums, and additional charges all need to be taken into consideration when calculating the total cost of a visit to Abu Dhabi.
It is important to thoroughly research which type of family visa will be most suitable for your needs before applying in order to ensure that you receive the best value for money and have a successful application.